02. Who This Policy Is For
This policy is for clients submitting their personal details to the Doug Perkins and The Spectaculars' website for the purpose of joining the mailing list or enquiring about/booking an event/service provided by the band.
04. Contact and Communication
Clients contacting the Doug Perkins and The Spectaculars' website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
Client's personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Every effort has been made to ensure that we operate a safe and secure online form submission process but advise clients that they use our online form at their own risk.
05. Email Newsletter
This website operates a regular newsletter that is sent to clients who sign up on our home page. The newsletter is used to keep clients informed about upcoming gigs and events, band news and our services.
Client's should be aware that when signing up for the email newsletter Doug Perkins and the Spectaculars will not use your information for any other reason.
06. Social Media Platforms
Clients are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website or members of Doug Perkins and The Spectaculars team will never ask for personal or sensitive information (including bank details) through any social media platform and encourages clients wishing to discuss personal information to do so via email or telephone.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from webpages to social media platforms. Clients are advised before using social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a webpage respectively through your social media account.
07. Google Adsense
This website does not use Google Adsense.
08. Google Analytics
Data is collected on page clicks and page traffic data to help us improve our site. No personal data is collected or stored by google analytics.
09. Collection of Personal Information
We do not track users of our website for any reason such as analysing the number of visitors, IP addresses used to access the website etc.
10. Links to third party websites
11. The information We Collect
We collect the following information about our clients (only when they complete one of our online forms or contact us directly)Their name, email address, telephone number and details about the event they want to book the band for.
12. What We Will Do With Your Information
We will use the information we collect about our clients for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping,
- To inform our clients of services,gig dates,band news or other information we think may be of interest
- To send our clients an invoice, payment advice and receipt for services purchased from the Doug Perkins and the Spectaculars' website
- To send clients an optional online survey to gain feedback and comments about the band and services supplied for their event
13. What We Won't Do With Your Information
With the information we collect from clients we won't do any of the following:
- Sell, lease or disclose client's information to any third parties without permission
- Use information to contact clients for anything they haven't signed up for
- Keep information for longer than is allowed/required by the Data Protection Act 1998
14. Updating Your Information
Clients should let us know if the personal information we hold about them needs updating or correcting. They should also let Doug Perkins and The Spectaculars know if they would like to be removed from the mailing list.
15. Security Of Your Personal Information
Doug Perkins and The Spectaculars take the security of all data supplied by its clients very seriously and as such have the necessary management procedures in place to safeguard that all information (hard or electronic) is stored and disposed of securely.
16. Online Payments
17. Your Rights
Clients may instruct us to provide any personal information we hold about them. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of the client's identity (for example a photocopy of their passport, driving licence or an original copy of a utility bill showing their current address.)
Clients also have the right to ask us to remove their information from our mailing list or from any other databases that we may hold.
The contents of this policy may be altered at anytime and at our discretion. The policy will be reviewed on a regular basis and in line with current legislation. When we update our policy we will let our clients know via social media.
You May Also Be Interested In
* Please note that the Shop Online link will redirect you to our Big Cartel Store on a separate website